Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Permata Pintar

I think I did some kind of scholarship thingy quiz that my school asked us to do: www.permatapintar.com.my It's like an IQ test and it's really challenging... It is open to the public ages 9 - 15 years old... Go try it now!! You might be the CHOSEN ONE!!! XD

Anyways... my results are looking pretty impressive~~ I got straight A's except for my Chinese and Kemahiran Hidup*B* T.T but I'm happy enough... =D I'm only nervous about my PJK... scared I'm gonna flunk cause I merely even studied!! If I fail then it's bye bye 2 Bayan... T.T Got to pray... thats the only thing I could do now... XD Wish me luck!! =D

-Fish 5201314-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next significant downside to totally free
weights is definitely the will need for your massive variety of weights, as well as a fair little bit of area to help keep them in.
Take a look at my blog post :: click through the up coming website page

Anonymous said...

Your гeport proѵіdes establisheԁ benefісial to mе pегsonally.

It’s extremely еducational аnd you're simply naturally extremely educated of this type. You get exposed my own eyes in order to different opinion of this kind of topic along with intriquing, notable and sound articles.

Have a look at my web site: www.mi.hs-heilbronn.de